Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hi. We area off to the lake this morning. Our neighbors have a house there so we are going to hang out with them today. Kate is at another lake with her friend/family. I hope it doesn't rain today. :( I am really really looking forward to Tues when we can just get into our summer mode! I feel like all I've done is go go go go go! Kate's recital was nice. It was nice seeing the costumes and dances and I loved sitting with Valerie and Chris. Joe was really good!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

joe was really good @ the recital! had KJ been sitting in the audience, things would have gotten a little ugly!

Cathy said...

I wish I could have seen her recital, there probably won't be many more of them for her. I loved going to your recitals. they were always so fun