Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey Everyone! I don't even know what day it is, lol. Oh yes, its Wednesday. Can I just tell you, we are soooooooooooooooooo over school and sooooooooooooooooo ready for summer! Joe is having major shoes issues so we are going to Dick's when they open to buy new shoes. I messed up last week when I bought his shoes. I totally bought the wrong size and his new one's are huge. I didn't realize it until after he'd already worn them. Anyway, he gets to check in after he gets his new shoes. Of course, you can imagine, Jack was not happy about this at all!

Rick ended up having to stay in Chicago. He kept texting me saying that his flight was delayed, delayed, delayed and finally at midnight, he said it was canceled. That is so Ohare! ugh. annoying!

Anyway, I have lots to do around the house today. It totally looks like rain which is bogus b/c I hate rain and Jack has his first tournament game tonight. Ummm, I think thats about all. Have a fantastic day!!

No comments: