Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi! Okay, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful outside, I just want to frame this day. I love days like these! I actually took my well worn yoga mat out to my deck this morning and literally saluted the sun in person. :) I did my yoga on my back deck and it was so great. I was thinking that I would buy myself a months worth of classes at the local yoga studio but seriously, 165.00 is wayyyyy too much for me to spend when i can do it by myself. I know how and what to do for yoga so it is silly to spend the money and it is really so nice on my deck.

I just kept moving today. i painted today, did laundry, did yoga, walked 2.5, cleaned, and went grocery shopping. the kids came home and i got them snacks, sanded my old (new to me ) wrought iron chair, watched joe hit baseballs in the back yard, heated up yummy pasta from last night, enjoyed the last of the chardonnay and now we are all getting ready to head up to the ball park. jack has a game. just when you thought we could wind down for the evening, noooooo, we are just getting going. i'm in the mood for some ball park pop corn and a yummy diet coke! love our ice at the bp:)

thats it.

No comments: