Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi family and friends! I had a really fun day. My hair apt. was fun. I love seeing Alicia. She is doing so great and she is sooo happy. I've known here almost 5 years. I can't even believe that. Anyway, I got about an inch cut off and she sort of thinned it out a little bit and I got some fun Heidi Klum type bangs. They are really cute and will be a total pain in the booty to keep looking good but for now, they're fun. My hair has that "I just got it cut" sort of feeling. I don't really like that but in a few days, it'll be great. I'm going in to the salon right before the beach for some chunky low light type things just to get me through the summer and I should be set until early Sept. :) I met some friends for lunch this afternooon. I always love hearing their stories and sharing mine. Oh and before lunch, I went shopping and spent my gift card. Ha, you don't have to tell me twice what to do with a gc! I found a really fun bag which was on sale. I just can't stomach the prices of the designer bags. i love them, I love all of them but I just can't. sooo, I found this really fun nine west bag and then i went to a fun store called swoozies. i love this shop! it has stationery, pottery, and lots of other fun things. I really popped in there for wrapping paper but ended up buying a fun front porch door mat that is a preppy pink and green and says "welcome y'all". ha, i love it! its' great for summer and it looks great with my pink impatients on the front porch. ;) Tonight we went to the spring football game. haha, i know, i know, it is really not football season but seriously, when you live in bama football never ends. There were a lot of people there considering it is May and baseball tournaments are going on. We were winning when we left. It was really chilly tonight, I kept thinking it was Oct. and homecoming was right around the corner. I always love people watching at these events. Its always fun to see all the kids there. kate with her friends and joe running around with the future buc kids. jack wasn't with us, he was at another friends house. Rumor has it, we are getting a new H so the school merchandise was majorly marked down. I got three tshirst for 15.00 and i bought a magnetic car thingy that says bucs and a front license plate, ea for 5.00. Tomorrow is park day at shades mountain. My boys are out of the tournament which is fine by me. i'm working the jumpy thingy at 9 and then we can just play the rest of the day. yippee! i think the shades mountain shop will be open so i can buy another magnetic thing for my car! ha. good thing i have a big car. lol. okay, this is sooooooooooo long. love to all of you! xoxoxox

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hope your dad had a nice trip and arrived home safe & sound!