Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello, Happy Wednesday. :)
Well, I was just reading an article on Drudge.com about people getting rid of their SUV's. One of my friends at baseball last night was just saying she is turning in her Expedition for a car. I don't blame her. Her oldest is driving now and so right there, they have other cars and gas to pay for. I still love my Suburban! Right now, it totally fits my life with hauling lots of children all over town and picking up fun things at the junk store. Do I like filling that sucker up? Heck no but for now, it works and it will bepaid off soon which will be fantabulous! I will be driving it for several more years and then we'll probably retire it to the third stall garage for Rick's hunting and my hauling junk from the store to home. Kate will be driving and I will most likely get a smaller suv.
Okay, so Joe had a an awesome game last night! Whoo hoo. He broke his striking out slump with two great hits and he even got a runner out at home plate! Go joe. Peyton, hit a home run which ended the game and the Storm won! I will have pictures later, camera is in the car now.
I guess thats about it. I have glazing and firing to do today. I'm not leaving this house except to walk the 3 miles I should walk. I'm also hoping to get my yoga in this morning. Right now, I'm going to search for a great picture of me so i can post it on my high school reunion's web site. of course, you all know the family pic that is going on there, lol. i'm going to crop and us the other beach pic of me from last year to go by my name on the site. seriously, this is important stuff here!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Amen to the SUV, I love mine too much!!! Tallulah is my baby, she drinks way too much but I LOVE HER!!!!!!! Have a great day tom!