Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello. Okay, so we are OFFICIALLY on summer break! I'm soooo glad our whacky week is over. Last week was one of the busiest weeks in my recent memory. I was exhausted come Sunday. We had a lot of fun at the lake with Randy and Donna. It was a beautiful day and the boys loved the jet ski and the boat and all the swimming. I enjoyed doing nothing! Of course Ralph went too and he loved hanging out with Mac and Ben. Joe ended up staying again last night with Randy and Donna. He was so funny, he loves the lake! Now, the boys are saying we need a lake house and a boat and blah blah blah. I don't really think I need another house to take care of. Kate had fun at Lay Lake. She got home last night around 5:30 and said she was sooo tired. Well about 20 min. after that, she was on the phone making more plans for last night. I took her to Maggie's to spend the night. Rick was in Atlanta, Joe was at the lake, Jack was up the street and Kate was at Maggie's. It was just me, here at home! Me and Ral. It was so quiet, the house stayed clean and I have to say it was soo nice. Today, I have errands to run. I think we are going to go to the pool this afternoon. yippee! Love Summer. :)

No comments: