Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello. Here is a new concept in our house. It's Sat. It's very quiet, boys are sleeping, Kate is actually coming home before noon and we HAVE NOTHING TO DO TODAY EXCEPT PLAY! I'm so happy. We had a good day yesterday. Kate went to the pool with her friends, I took the boys to the library and signed them up for summer reading. Yes we are going to actually do it this year! We have to. Jack has 3 novels to read for 6th grade and Joe has to read too for practice. I got some new books as well and returned my late ones. I know the library secrectly loves me b/c I always owe them money. After the library, the boys and i went to the pool for a couple of hours and hung out with friends there. I love that our new pool has so many people we know. Kate called while we were there and askesd if there were any cute boys at our pool. lol. Last night Kate had 20 of her closest friends over for a get together. ( i say that tonuge in cheek, how do you actually have 20 close friends lol). However, I didn't hear of any drama so that is always a good thing. They are all good kids and we don't mind having them here for the evening. It is a beautiful day today and we can just hang out!

No comments: