Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello,
I hope you all enjoyed the fun little slide show! Isn't that a fun song? Love it! I was busy yesterday, doing things around the house. I did my yoga on my sunporch yesterday which was really nice. I was surprised that I was out there for 35 min. Not bad for just winging it with my own little program. Rick and I walked our 3 miles and then i totally indulged in eating these yummy cupcakes kate made. I know I shouldn't have but they were so yummy and I was hungry so i ate some dinner too. Ugh! I hate it when I'm hungry. :( oh and i had ice cream too. shameful, i know. today will be better, about once a month, i just have to eat something really yummy. Its supposed to rain today, so hopefully it will hold off til after preschool so we can run and play outside! jack is supposed to have a game this evening but we'll have to see what the weather does. So, i finally got to talk to the scrip and scribble owner and i'm going to design a boy and a girl cross for her exclusively. i'm excited! i love the crosses and they make such nice gifts. Okay, i'm outta here, have to get ready for the day. Bye!
ps, i don't want granola either for mothers day!

No comments: