Friday, May 2, 2008

Hi Guys!

Today is crazy. Actually today and tomorrow are seriously crazy. Found out yesterday that I have a mothers day picnic with Joe at school. I had heard some rumblings about this from a mom and I looked around the house to see if Joe had brought anything home about it and I couldn't find anything. I asked Joe and he didn't know anything so I sort of forgot about it. Last night at the ball park, I saw a mom there whose son is in Joe's class and I asked her and she said, yep, at 11:15. Okay then, so I'm going to bring lunch to school so Joe and I can have lunch together. I really need to fire some pieces and grocery shop and go shopping to find something for tomorrow's first communion. I also have to make sure Joe has everything he needs for first communion. Joe has rehersal this evening at church. Since we've been through this once before at POP, I know what to expect but we are still going just in case something has changed. Kate is going to the crawfish boil tonight but she can't spend the night anywhere b/c she is working park day at the ball park tomorrow. A great way to make $50.00. I'm helping our team mom work the jumpy thing at 9am for an hour and then both my boys have games. We will have to hurry home to shower and head over to church for joe's special night. I'm very much looking forward to meeting the Cos crew too. Thank you Valerie for inviting us. :) Yes, I will eat some cake!

Joe's team won last night and he had a great catch in left field! Go Joe. What a fun way to wrap up our season. He is really getting the fielding down and doing so well.

Anyway, I have to get moving other wise, 11:15 is going to get here and I'll still be sitting here. Wish me luck in finding something cute for tomorrow. I still love that jcrew dress but 350.00 is just a bit much for me to spend on first communion. I'd have to wear it everyday for a year to get the money out of it and people might remember that dress, its pattern is sort of unforgettable.:)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I found my dress earlier in the week at Belk's; everything was on sale. We found T's dress @ Express (also on sale). KJ's all set -- dress, shoes, veil, pantyhose. Chris's suit is pressed and ready to go.

Unknown said...

hay trace, i am tired just reading this. make a root beer float and relax and enjoy. have a nice day