Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi, Happy Monday! This is our last week of everything at least for a little while! Tomorrow is awards day at kate's school, & my last day at preschool, Wed. is Jack's graduation and last day, Thurs is the last day and Jack's baseball party, not sure what is on Friday but it might be the dance rehearsal, Sat. is the SEC baseball tournamnet and the dance recital is in there somewhere. Ugh! Seriously. Its all good though.

Kate and I shopped yesterday for a dress for tomorrow. We found a cute one at Francesca's and then we headed over to the othe mall to do some more shopping. I have to say, Belk is actually really nice. I think they've done a great job with their merchandise and Kate was impressed with their juniors dept. I found new top siders and an oxford for Jack and he got new shorts for his graduation.

I got my walk in yesterday. I think we have 3 weeks til the beach so now its crunch time. ha! Anyway, thats about it. i'll take lots of pictures this week so you can see all the fun festivities. :)

Bye.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Where is Francesca's?
In between softball games Saturday afternoon the girls and I grabbed a bite to eat at Tip Top on the Bluff. T ran across the street to "Turquoise" and I bought her a really cute white halter top embroidered w/ black flowers. They had some nice stuff; wish we could afford to shop there regularly! A wee bit pricey.