Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi! It's Friday and I'm getting my hair trimmed today and I'm actually splurging for her to blow it dry too. I never do that b/c it just costs too much but today, for an end of the year treat for me, I'm doing it. then, i'm going shopping to purchase a new purse for myself with my gc. I never buy good handbags and I'm going to do that today! Valerie, you will be proud of me. :) Also, I'm meeting some moms at the cpk for lunch, sort of celebrating making it through the year and one last lunch before summer. :) Have a great day.

oh and the first football game is tonight at the highschool. ha. i know, you're like, football but remember where we live. it goes on and on and on. if it doesn't rain, we might go. its never too early for football.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

your haircut was super-cute and I luv, luv, luved the new purse you bought!