Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hi Guys! Happy Mommy's day to all the mommy's today! It is a beautiful day here. We had some storms come through early this morning but everything is beautiful now and I don't have to water my flowers today.

Joe's team lost their tournament game yesterday. Joe played a great game! he got two people out at catcher and the other team stopped sending people home from third b/c they were afraid they would get out at home! Way to go CATCH! I think Joe really likes playing catcher so Rick is jazzed about going out and buying all the equipment, I know, you're shocked at that. Rick loves buying stuff like that and I love it too b/c its for Joe! Jack's team won their 2nd to last season game yesterday. The Mudcats are finally playing as a team and hitting the ball. Jack made a great play in center field by retrieving the ball which should have been a double for the batter and it ended up being an out at 2nd! Way to go Jack! His last season game is tomorrow evening and then his league's tournament starts on Wed.

Kate had fun at the lake with her friends, she went tubing and swimming and enjoyed the hot humid weather. She is home now and we are going shopping today. Awards day is on Tues and she thinks she needs a new dress. i think I just bought her 5 new dresses for her birthday but oh well. I love buying her dresses so its okay.

Not sure what else is going on today. I'd like to work in my garden, pull some weeds, maybe go out to eat tonight. We'll see. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

way to go Jack and Joe!

Hapy Mothers Day Tracy