Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday


Hello,


Just got in from a 3 mile walk this morning. My faithful walking buddy showed up on time (darn her) ;) just kidding. At least its over now and I can go on with my day. thought maybe we'd go to the pool today but looks like rain. We register for school in 2 days and start in 2.5 weeks! Yeah! So funny how I'm always so ready for school to be out but I'm right there first one at the bus stop on the first day.


Kate is mad at me b/c I won't let her go to a concert tomorrow. Someday she'll learn to be nice to me. Jack needs a hair cut and so does joe, ralph too for that matter.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

She will also realize why you said no, Hoover Hair rules!

Unknown said...

haha, hooover hair. so funny. i'm not sure what to call their hair now. it is out of control hair!!