Monday, July 23, 2007

Jack made it!


Yeah Jack. He had a great time at his first day of football camp! I got there a little early so I got to watch and I was thinking that I probably looked like one of those dad's from two a days even though I'm a mom watching the practices. Haha. I have to tell you, it was the sweetest thing. Jack looked up and saw me on the hill watching him and he smiled and waved. Love that! Boys really do love their mama's. Anyway, the high school is hopping, the band was there practicing, the dance team was practicing, there were two camps there, one for the elementary kids and one for the middle schoolers. Kate thought it was great seeing the guys in her class out there practicing. They all had a beautiful morning, nice and cool to start the week off with. yeah! Jack was smiling when we were leaving, and he even had enough energy to set up a time for one of his buddies to come over. Now, tomorrow, might be a different story, I think he's gonna hurt. He doesn't go back til Wed. I wonder if they do that on purpose.

No comments: