Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday


Elena and Joe. "the gang" so cute.



Hi Friends! How are you? I didn't post yesterday, I just didn't feel like it and there wasn't much going on. The kids are bored out of their minds! We are ready for school to start! Jack loved football camp! He was walking a little funny due to very sore legs!! Kate has been babysitting a lot lately which is great. She can always use the extra cash. I'm posting pictures that I took recently. I think Joe is looking so much older. He still hasn't lost a tooth yet but the one on the bottom is getting looser. have a great day! Joe has some major hoover hair going on. he loves it!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Joe is totally rockin' some Hoover hair!! Ha! Ha! The picture of him making the silly face is totally you!!! Jack takes after Rick but Joe is all you. See you @ Bumpus Registration!

Cathy said...

I love Joe's hair, Hoover all the way!