Thursday, July 12, 2007

Me Too :)

Hi

Karyn changed her blog so I changed mine too. I love the green, sort of looks like my kitchen which I think I'll be changing once the kiddies are in school. I don't even want to hear it!

Went to Wal Mart today, which I so hate. The boys were being so bad. They were playing football with Joe's hat in the ribbon isle and proceeded to lose Joe's hat b/c someone kicked a field goal and they couldn't find it. Mean while, I'm looking through all the yarn and paint to find the dumb hat which cost 1.99 but Joe loves it and Jack kept saying, "we can just buy another one" NO! We can't just buy another one, it doesn't work like that even though we totally can. Anyway, after the very nice wal mart employee helped us search unsuccessfully for that matter, I finally located it behind some box with bridal stuff in it. Everyone was happy and I even saw the nice guy in a different section and told him we found it. He was very sweet, I hope he gets promoted. ;)

After our wonderful trip at wal mart where I'm sure I'm on survelience video looking like I'm going to snap b/c the boys were being so bad, we went to the pool. It was great seeing our friends and sitting in the sun for a while! It was a hot day today, I even got in a couple of times. The boys played great once we were there and I even got to go home by myself b/c Jack and Joe stayed with my friend and she is bringing them home. Love that!

I'm just enjoying a lovely glass of wine right now. I hope everyone had a great day! Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Scary Scary.

Love,
Me

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I do like the new green layout and I love the green of your kitchen! Don't you dare think of changing it!!! :-)

SHORTKIDS3 said...

i agree with val...love the green!

Cathy said...

love the whole hat story I can picture it im my mind, too funny! I like your kitchen leave it, way too much work

Shannon said...

you make laugh! only you would hope the nice guy at wal mart would get promoted!!!