Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's the Weekend!


Good morning! Looks like a beautiful hot Saturday. I'm firing pieces in the kiln and enjoying the quietness of my house right now. Jack and I are the only two home this morning. We even slept in until 9am. Love that. That is all going to change in 2.5 weeks when the school bus rolls up to our stop (not on Saturday of course but you get the point). I think today we'll try to go to the pool and swim a bit and I'm going to work a little this morning. I have some new ideas I want to try with the sewing machine. This post is so boring, I'm so sorry, I don't have much more to say.


Wishing you all a fab Sat!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love the pics Tracy! Isn't fun walking down memory lane? One question . . . where do you fall in the family? Are you the youngest? I was trying to figure out which one was you in the picture of someone's communion.

Cathy said...

Oh Tracy, you wish you were the youngest, but you got the joy of being the oldest!! I love all the pix, it IS fun to go down memory lane. I think I will have to do that too. Your blogs are never boring. I do think that Jack could look a little like Jayne...hmmm Williams? or Metz?