Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday

Alright, its Sunday and my least favorite day of the week. I don't know why but I've always hated Sunday even when I was little. Of course, I feel bad about that because you're supposed to love Sunday, it's a day of rest and relaxation. Oh well, I'm going to try and love this day! Rick is on his way to a meeting which means I don't have to really cook for a couple of days. The kids are all still sleeping which is nice, I just cleaned the kitchen as Kate and a friend baked something last night. I'm not sure what it is but looks like they had fun. Today we are just staying in, I'm going to continue to paint and sew. I've come up with some new ideas which I think are really fun. I'll let you see them when I perfect them. I hope you all have a great day.

Love,
me;)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I wonder why you dont like Sundays
Oh well, have a fun day perfecting your creations. I think the new pillow is darling. I might want one of everything!

Unknown said...

I don't know why i don't like them. its weird. i never have! are you working today?