Monday, July 23, 2007

'Morning


Hello,


Yes, I'm up bright and early. It's hard to sleep with children in my room as Rick is out of town and no one but me can seem to find their own bed. Anyway, Jack has the big football camp this morning and we have to be there a little early because he isn't registered yet. I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to bring to camp, if I have to run to academy and buy things, then i will but I'm hoping I don't. I really don't know what we're doing today other than replacing Kate's broken bracket off her tooth, taking Jack to football camp and then tonight taking kate to dance class. Maybe some where in there, we'll get to the pool. That would be nice as those days are coming to an end even though the hot weather is probably just beginning, we won't have time once school starts to lounge. I hope y'all have a fabulous day!!


Love,

Me;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

sounds like a biusy day to me....hopethat jack a boy has a good experience at his first day of football! dad thinks it will be a hard day for him

love you

mom