Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday


Hi, well, today was spent preparing for the kids going back to school. I worked this morning up stairs in my office, painted several new things which was very fun. The boys and I picked Kate up at her friends house, today, on the other side of the world! Ugh! Since we had to go all the way over to 280, we just did our shopping over there. We had fun at Target! That store, should be fined because it is a serious money pit. You go in thinking, just groceries and then bam! we have scrap booking stuff, a new book, boxers and football shorts, um oh and a candle. I didn't buy any alcohol because you can't buy it on that side of the river on Sunday. Oh, yea, and kate got a purse which she owes me $$$ for. I do love Target but I always spend too much moola there. Tomorrow, Jack has football camp at the high school. It's going to be a rude awaking for him, i think its going to be good. Kate has to have a bracket put back on her tooth. That girl has lost more brackets with her braces. I'm going to put the boys to bed. Sleep tight. Nighty night.

No comments: