Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi


Good morning friends! It's been a fairly quiet week this week. We're still not unpacked from our trip but I'm not worried about it, we'll get there. I think God put me on this earth simply to be the CEO of the dishwasher! My main job, I've decided is to load and unload the dishwasher. Yes, the kids help, they do but they're never around when it really needs to get done. I've found a quote from Erma Bombeck. I've read a couple of her books and they are really cute. It looks like rain again, which is fine because we need it and I should stay home and unpack the huge suit case sitting in the middle of my bed room. Have a great day!



"My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell,catch fire or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one cares so why should you?"


Erma Bombeck



No comments: