Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello!

Good morning! Not sure what this Wednesday is going to bring but I'm going out on a limb and predicting its going to bring good things! How's that for optimism?? Spent last night sewing several pillows together, I think they are really fun and I know that if I was back home and Webster Dexter was still open, Brenda would sell them in her store. Too bad I'm only 10 years too late. Oh well. I'm hauling all these wonderful pieces over to a shop down the road. Hopefully, the owner will fall in love and have to have them in her store. Haha, we'll see about that. Keep your fingers crossed or better yet, say a little prayer.

Have a great day.

Love ya!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

tracy, don't know if you read the holly n rick post, but i think we're in trouble!!! someone was very bitter at our comments! i couldn't believe it. brian couldn't even believe it. yikes!!!!! have a great day and i hope your pillows sell!!!!

Cathy said...

praying right now for the pillows, I think that they will do well.
In all honesty there is one pix of Holly Dolly that looks very much like me when I was a baby, of course I had very blonde hair and blue eyes, and obviously she doesnt. Oh well I can dream can't I?