Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HI


Hi Friends. I've tried to post a new post for two days! It seems either my computer is running slow or one of my prescious gifts has logged me off! Thankfully, school starts next week! We still haven't recieved teacher letters, everyone is anxiously awaiting their arrival into our mail boxes!! It is hot hot hot here! Summer has finally arrived, just in time for school to start. I think that this time of year is comparable to "up north's" cold cold cold. We can't really be outside too long, it's just too icky out there. It's a good thing that the kids will be in air conditioning all day long at school and they're doing something productive while they're there. We went to the pool yesterday. It was fun hanging out with friends and seeing people we haven't seen in a couple of weeks due to everyone leaving for their summer vacations. Kate started her summer reading which is due next Thurs. I was very proud of her for taking the books to the pool and actually reading them. She said she felt like a nerd but I assured her it was okay. That's about it. I'm going to post this thing while I'm sitting here. I hope you're all doing okay. Please say a prayer for a family member who was involved in an accident yesterday. Hopefully, he will make a full recovery. Thanks.


Me

No comments: