Friday, July 27, 2007

football


Football has started here. It may have started other places around the country but there was a big game at one of the middle schools yesterday, that kate HAD to go to . Jack has recieved his roster for his team, they're the Panthers. He is playing rec league not the competitive league so they have nfl names which is fun. It's a little crazy here in this part of the world. There is a competitive league for boys starting in first grade and goes through maybe 6th grade. Its a big deal, practice every night, games i think on sat. morning. The rec league isn't quite as serious but i think we still practice 3 x a week and games on tues or thurs. i think that's enough! Kate is very excited because she recieved all her dance team stuff yesterday at registration. She came out with a new duffle, I don't remember ordering that but I guess I did, new shoes, don't remember that but I guess I did and a new hoodie. HMM, i really don't remember that but maybe it came together. I don't know. Her camp outfits are very cute and this year their bows for their hair are darling. We're thinking it's time to get going with school. rumor has it, the teacher letters for the elementary kids are going out today and tomorrow. The phone will start ringing like crazy! yeah! I hope we get who we want.

No comments: