Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th, Quote of the day.


"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant"

~ Robert Louis Stevenson


I love this quote. I think about this every Tues and Thurs during the school year when I'm working with precious two year olds. They will never remember me spending 8 hours a week with them for 9 months but I know the seeds that I plant and that the other wonderful teachers plant in their little minds and hearts will grow and one day, our little two year olds will grow to be beautiful loving, adults. I think that is why I love working with that age, I get to be one of the first people to leave a footprint on their hearts. ;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

How lucky those little people are to have you as a teacher...and me to have you as a daughter
Have a wonderful day!!