Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday


Good morning! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! We've been busy around here. Haven't seen much of Kate, she has been enjoying the last few days of summer break. The boys spent the night up the street, they ended up staying over after we celebrated our friend's daughters first birthday. I love that age! She is so sweet and fun. It is neat to watch her try new things. I'm always amazed at in the first year, babies are so teeny and then 12 mo later, they're trying to walk, they start to show more of their personality. Anyway, we enjoyed being at the party, i have to say, I enjoyed having it be someone else's childs first birthday party. I remember having the kids parties and even though I loved it, I'm having fun being a guest. Kate has her dance team camp this week and the teacher letters should come tomorrow for the boys! yeah! I'm sure I'll have something else to say later, right now, it's early and I'm contimplating crawling back in bed. ;) I shouldn't though,i should fold the laundry, run the dishwasher, clean my office. I think I'm crawling back in bed.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hey girl! I heard thru the grapevine SSC teacher letters did NOT go out on Friday. Boo. Kendall is just dying to know who her teacher is and who else is in her class! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything!