Monday, July 9, 2007

It's Monday!

I love my new sewing machine. I've made all these pillows recently! Now I just need to get them out of my house.
Ralphie.:)




Hello,






Another Monday is upon us and we've been busy! Looks like its going to rain again which is fine because I need to stay home and get things done. I did manage to get Joe is the tub this morning. Jack went to VBS with friends and kate is at a friends house this afternoon. Here are some pictures I took this morning. The one of Joe is so funny. I forgot to go in and turn the jets off so the bubbles were a little out of control.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had alot of fun...Dillon was impressed by the fish & I was impressed with the pillows!!Happy Belated Birthday Tracy!! Emma arrives this Friday & we will be gone on Monday to PA so I'll see you sometime at the end of the month for lemon drops!! Pinky Promise!! jill

Cathy said...

I am loving the pillows and the bubbles!!! I'm so jealous

Anonymous said...

Phott
Cooooooool photo everywhere)
http://phott.blogspot.com/
Welcome to my blog)