Monday, July 16, 2007

HI

Hi. Okay, I can't believe it is Monday! Wow. We've been home a week now and I feel like I'm running in circles. Anyway, Kate and I have already been to the dentist this morning. She did fine and is making progress with her teeth so hopefully, she can get those braces off before Christmas. I read in a health magazine this morning that if your mother had you while she was young then you have a wonderful chance to live to be 100. I think that is good news, not sure if I want to be 100 years old, but okay. Anyway, I just finished my last design a few min. ago. It is drying and now I have to clean house which I promised my self I would do when I was done writing . I'm going to post a couple of pictures of Chrismtas things I did last night. Keep in mind, they aren't pressed or stuffed yet. Not sure when I'll get to that and I wanted to share with you. Have a wondeful monday.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow! Looks like someone's been a little creative these last few days! You crack me up!