Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WE are one day closer to the '08/09 school year. I think we are pretty much ready. Joe needs a hair cut and Kate and Jack need a couple of supplies but all in all, we are at least ready for Thurs and Fri. We might run up to the new Target that just opened near us last week.

Kate is babysitting today, her last babysitting gig for the summer. Joe is over at a friends and I think Jack is hanging out with Kate.

It is soo hot outside! Almost too hot for me and I love it hot. I think I'm just in school mode now and out of pool mode. Maybe tomorrow we'll go to the pool for one last hurrah.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

ran up to the new Tar-jay today. took me less than 10 minutes. KJ got 2 pairs of shoes, T bought a really cute pair of leopard ballet flats to wear w/ a brown safari jacket she bought @ Forever 21 the other day. We had GW w/ us and we went to Zaxby's for lunch. T also bought her Trapper Keeper (she's obsessed w/ those things! don't even know if it's on her supply list!) and KJ bought a package of socks. I am not buying another thing until Christmas!!!!