Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello. Just got in from a little jog and i thought i was going to die by the time i was finished. i think i should have gone this morning. note to self, jog earlier than 1:00pm in August. :) I am very proud of myself b/c I've actually gotten a lot of cleaning done this week. It is so nice having the house clean again. Kate is feeling better even though she is tired when she gets home, she can rest. Okay, this was so cool last night. She was working on her Spanish homework and her teacher is HORRIBLE! I mean he really is, he has a terrible reputation but oh well, she is in there and she'll have to make it. He gave them their homework yesterday which was to learn 30 spanish terms for a quiz today. He told them to go to the text book's website as it is interactive and it will help them learn it. Ha, how nice that we are paying him to tell our kids to go to the internet to learn what he is supposed to be teaching. anyway, she did and it was pretty neat how she clicked on the term and it said it to her so she could hear it. The kids have so many neat tools right at their finger tips.

Jack had football last night. He did not make weight so he will be on the line. His coach told us on Sunday if could get down to 105 he wouldn't have to play on the line and they might be eligible for another player. Well, okay, it is a little difficult to lose four pounds in 2 days for a regular person let a lone an eleven year old hungry boy! He did lose a pound but it wasn't enough. Oh well. I told him next year would probably be differnt. He won't be the biggest boy in the end. He still has that cute little baby fat on him.

Joe has football tonight, full pads. He soooooooo excited! rick won't be home from Atlanta until later on this evening so I will haul us over there. I love watching them play so I really don't mind. Joe is sort of the opposite of Jack. He is such a light weight, I'm sure the coach isn't sure what to do with him. I'll let you know though.

I am off to shower as I'm so yucky from my jog.

Later.

No comments: