Tuesday, August 12, 2008





Hi! Okay, it has been raining all day long! It really feels more like a fallish day instead of an August day. You know how I like it hot and sunny but I know a lot of you are enjoying this rain and of course it is soooo good for our drought issues. I did get my hair done today but not before taking Kate back to the dr. this morning. She is sick with strep. Can you even believe it? I mean, its not like she was locked in a air tight no germs room all summer long. She was with her friends all the time, different friends all the time at the beach, the lake, their houses, the pool. Why does she get sick two days into school? I know a lot of kids are home with mono or strep or something! Since she went to the dr. so early this morning, she will be able to go to school tomorrow. Thank goodness, but how cool is this? She has a web site she can go to for her biology homeowrk. Isn't that awesome? No excuses not to have her work done! I love my hair. It was looking so brassy and just yucky that I was anxious to get it done. Alicia, my girl, did a great job. She did fun highlights a long with low lights. It looks great! I tried taking pictures of it but I didn't like them so of course, I deleted them,you'll have to see it in person. :)

Let's see. Joe is so excited about football. Rick just took him out to get his cleets and practice jerseys. I swear he wants to sleep with his new pads and helemt on. He seems to be enjoying his new teacher and the same goes for Jack.

Umm, I guess that is about all for now. Later Gaters.

No comments: