Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HI! I'm posting now. Let's see. I had a fun day. I was up early with the kids this morning. Everyone got to school on time thank goodness! I was at the preschool around 9 to meet my babies and their parents. We only have 4 right now but I'm sure it will fill up soon. I think our babies are going to be so great. I worked in my two's room for a bit today and I'm so excited to meet them tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this year. For some reason, I just need to be working and not home worrying about everything. I've been painting a little bit and I have a cross order to finish. Shawn, I will refire Josh's mug very very soon! I'm sorry I'm so delinquint. The boys football have been canceled due to the fields being flooded. I think we have practice tomorrow. I know Jack will be happy to be out there being the best defensive end! Sounds like a lot of kids have been asked to homecoming so that is sooo fun. Kate's dress is so pretty. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Friday night is our first home game. We are planning on tailgating with friends before hand. Yay! Go Bucs. :) Alabama plays Clemson on Sat. We'll be at the lake but we'll have it on singing Roll Tide Roll! I'll let you know how my two's are. :) Night.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hope you have a good class this year; maybe you'll get some of the sweeties Margaret & I had last year.