Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi Everyone

I know I've been out of commission the past couple of days within the blog world. Its been a little crazy around here but I think everything is okay at least for this moment. Kate had sort of a rough week, she wasn't feeling very well and then there were boy issues along with mama drama and I am seriously wondering if I will survive her highschool years. God new what he was doing when he gave Rick and I two boys after Kate. Jack is enjoying 6th grade, his new medicine is wonderful and helping him focus and not be so scatter brained. He has made several new friends from school so his social schedule has picked up a little bit. Rick has been working on his lease getting it ready for deer season. He is a little disappointed b/c he doesn't think he has many bucks on there. Football season kicks off one week from today. Yay! Can't wait!! Rick and I are going to dinner tonight with friends of ours. I'm looking forward to a nice evening out. :)Its rainy here, I think we're getting a little bit of Fay. The weather people are saying that some parts of Alabama are going to get up to 10" of rain. All the rain definitely helps with the drought situation. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I am sorry about HS drama with Kate, and sorry to say it will not get much better. But she will get better at it, strong girls learn fast how to let the negative bounce off! I mean really I was wondering if we needed to send out a search party for you!!!! HA! Have fun tonight, maybe I will see you in church tom, if you go in the A.M.!

Valerie said...

hope you have fun @ dinner and go somewhere GREAT!