Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Story Short: I'm not predjudice against immigrints, I get angry when they don't follow the rules, thats all. I don't care what color, religiion or race they are just follow the rules, our rules, the rules that we all have to follow.

Okay, enough about that. Let's see. Hmm, kids are off to school, albeit the boys were a little sleepy and a lot sore but they're at school. Kate got up great and even took brownies she baked for some friends.Rick is on his way to Athens to ride with a rep there and I need to get outside and walk. It is really nice this morning but I'm sure it will get hot. I got up around 5am and did about a half an hour of yoga and wow was I not having a good session. My neck is really hurting and I'm just tight. :( i guess that means i need to get up and do it more often.

Jack has football tonight, Joe doesn't but he has it tomorrow night. I know that I could never coach football let a lone 3rd graders playing football. 1. their attention span is very short. 2. i don't think they can hear with their helmets on. 3. they really don't know what to do and if they are supposed to tackle some stranger, someone who isn't their brother, they really don't want to. I guess they have to start somewhere but wow, Joe's coach really should be getting paid for his time.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I so need to get back into YOGA!!!!