Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wild Wednesday!

All Leventry children are going to school today. Jack was in bed all day but is much much better today! Joe is jazzed about his SAT party today. I brought the ice cream and goodies with me yesterday so everything is there and ready to go. Kate is tired and very much over school at this point in the year but she'll finish strong, she always does. She is getting her hair cut today, lots of long layers put in it. I'm sure Brittney will do a great job as usual. It's sunny and cool but I think its going to be a beautiful day. I'm looking forward to seeing the babes this morning and then its home for a bit, bootcamp where I will probably pass out and then home and then helping in the nursery at church. I need all the hours I can get these days! Rick Leventry is right! We do have an expensive life. :) All is good in my world and I'm thankful for that. I watched the teen mom finale last night. Oh goodness is all I can say about that........

No comments: