Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Totally inspired, filled with love and loving
every single second of it!
whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited about doing some new pieces. I finally ordered a ug paint pen so I can write on the bisque like a sharpie and it will be permanent. they'er expensive but I think it'll pay off. Karyn bought Britches and Bloomers which I'm soo excited about. I love that she and Trish want to add a couple of my baby pieces in there and I'd like to work on some sweet tiles too which would make a nice addition to a gift. But I needed the pen to do it so I just broke down and bought it. I'm also firing Jenna's custom ornaments for her bridesmaids. I'm happy I can do a neat gift for her to give her girls. Maybe someday they'll catch on. the ornament is a precious little keepsake for them to remember being in Jenna's wedding. they're very sweet. I created them from clay, stamped a bouquet of flowers and fired them to bisque. the wedding date with Jenna's new last initial is on the back.

No comments: