Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm posting this morning  because I'm totally procrastinating with getting on with my day. The play school is out this week b/c of the teachers going to NOLA for a conference. I have a lot to do here but I just don't feel like doing it. Rick is on his way to GA, Kids are at school. Kate had a great time at the lake yesterday. She came in and said she was exhausted. Tonight is the meeting for the 6th graders. Also, today starts a 5 week session of boot camp. I'm starting my Hawaii diet. I'm usually always pretty good about what I eat but now it's time to get serious, like no bloat serious! lemon water, fruits and watery veggies. We are leaving in 2 weeks so i think I can do it! I signed the permission slip for Joe to watch the maturation videos and to attend the lesson about HIV/AIDS. I told Joe that it won't be any big deal for him b/c he has two older siblings. He said yeh, I'm used to Kate talking about her boobs and her periods. haha. Oh to be the youngest. I think being the youngest is best b/c nothing is a surprise and you get to see everyone go through everything and know that they are okay. I hated being the oldest. Oh and I learned that Joe has a little girl friend which when Kate was in 5th grade totally freaked me out. Poor Kate, she has to go through all the freaking out stuff with me and Rick. With Joe, we're like aww that is so cute.

No comments: