Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh goodness... What a fun weekend. I have no idea what in the world we even did but it was fun, nice, relaxing. You get the idea. I worked in the yard on Sat. I planted, transplanted and pine strawed. The yard looks great and it is certainly on its way to looking fabu! yay! I love that. Kate and Jack woke up fairly early looking for their Easter baskets. They had cool stuff in there, magazines, mascara for Kate, candy, i tunes gc and snacks. We went to 11am mass and Kate wanted to go to 830am but since I just can't do that mass due to bags under my eyes, she didn't get to go to church with us. She headed to Lake Martin to be with Alex and his family. Today is his birthday and the whole family is celebrating Easter and Alex's big 18th at the lake today. It turned out to be a beautiful day. Rick and the boys and I made it to church. We left at 10am to get our usual seats. I always love getting there early so I can see everyone come in. Fr. Fallon did a nice job with his homily and the songs were good. We went to Beef O Brady's for lunch. We love supporting the McCluney's when we can. I took a nap on the back porch, did some laundry, did a little work out and then finally grilled steaks. Kate should be home soon. I know she has had a great day. the boys have enjoyed hanging out at home doing their thang! Tomorrow starts a new boot camp. Lord help me as I pay Tatum 100.0 for 5 weeks! Its working though! I just need to throw all left over Easter candy out with the trash!

No comments: