Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It was picture perfect yesterday. I think today looks like a carbon copy which is so great! That means, for bootcamp, we'll be in the courtyard and not in the hot stuffy gym. I stayed home all day yesterday and cleaned. I whipped up a good bleach/water solution and cleaned my bathroom, I used a toothbrush to really clean and I found that a toothbrush works great on the beveled doors! I also cleaned my bedrom and really cleaned the kitchen. I always wondered how my friend, Arika kept her kitchen floor looking crumb free. Like really crumb free, I'm certain she was always using a toothbrush to brush out any tiny crumbs from the corner round trim. Mine look amazing today. I don't think that is something I can do every day though. Goodness! Theresa will be shocked at how good it looks, I hope it helps her day go faster cleaning here since I did some hard stuff yesterday. So poor Sugar Ray is gone from dwts. I'm glad Ralph is still there, I just like him and he realy tries so hard and he is cute and sweet. Not sure why Kendra is still there. I'm not a big fan and I really thought she would be gone. Maybe next week. Rick will be home today, Ralph is off to the groomers, Kate is taking Jack shopping for a new outfit for the banquet tomorrow and she said she needs three new dresses. haha.. always! the boys get 1 new outfit Kate gets 3. However, she does have money to pay for some things so that helps. We've totally lost Joe's reading log. this happens ever spring. School should be out like now. Ugh!!!

No comments: