Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A min. of some quiet. Rick is turkey hunting this morning and two of the three Leventrys are off to school. Jack just said he threw up last night and has diarreah. I know he hasn't felt good the past couple of days so hopefully whatever is in his system is out now. I'm sure we'll get the notice from the Hoover board saying he's missed too many days blah blah blah. Ugh! Poor guy. He's had it rough the past couple of days. Kate has her year review at Wrapsody today. She has really enjoyed her job and I know when she is older she'll look back on everything she's learned there. The managers there run a tight ship and even though its a "cute" little shop, its a shop that is run more like a big shop. I have to sit in Joe's class today for the teacher planning. I think this is the last one. I also have to pick up all the goodies for the SAT party. My duties as room mom are coming to an end soon. Its been a good year. I'm excited about picking up more hours at the play school eventually. Now that Joe will be going on to 6th grade, I'm ready to get out there and work more hours. It's time to shift gears. I've been trying to decide what pool to join this summer. I've gone back and forth from Alabama Adventure which I think the boys would love but I'm not so sure about being out there all day and I've heard its sort of gone down hill and guests aren't allowed to bring coolers into the park which is annoying. So, I think that is a no go. I don't want to do the pool we did last year. I've had enough of it and a lot of the fun people have moved to different pools. Lake cyrus isn't opening again this year which is sad b/c its the prettiest pool out there. South Pointe is too small and kind of boring so I think its going to be willow trace. We've belonged there before and liked it. Joe has a lot of friends in there and so does Kate. Its a pretty pool in a great location so I think thats where we'll end up this summer.  Went to bootcamp yesterday... I think Tatum thinks we are all in stellar shape, we must be in some kind of good shape to do her class. It is soooo ridiculously hard and I hate it and I love it. She is really pushing our class. I asked her how many calories we burned in a session, knowing she wouldn't want to give me an answer, I told her to just guess, throw a ball park number out. she said around 600. I thought, okay, its worth being here. It is hard and I've never sweated more but I always go back for more! I watched dwts last night. Love the chelsea from disney and ralph machio. I thought maybe he'd pick the song from the Karate kid but he picked the song from the outsiders. My guess is Wendy Williams willl be going home tonight. She is hard to look at and she is huge! like amazon huge!

No comments: