Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi. Okay, so I'm just a little bit over summer right now. I know, I know. I love summer. I really do but right now, I'm just a bit over all the sleep overs and extra children. I love them but I think I'm saying no more sleep overs until next week. I think that is fair enough!

I fired some more bowls today, went to the grocery, picked up kate and then took the boys to the pool. It was supposed to be a beautiful day today but it really wasn't. It was a little too cloudy for my taste. I prefer it sunny sunny sunny!!

Jack requested that I make the mashed potato bowls like kfc does. Kate thought it was yucky but it was really pretty good. Sooo easy too. mashed potatoes, popcorn chicken and corn kernels. I used a rotisserie chicken too. I put cheese on jack's b/c he loves cheese. It could be healthier with peas and carrots for good color. Not too bad.

Thats about it. Not much else to tell you.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

sounds good and it sounds like jack,,,remember your plum salad so many years ago?