Sunday, June 22, 2008


Hi! Happy Sunday. Well, we are officially off vacation and back to our summer norm. which isn't the norm but whatever. Kate spent the night at her friends last night, Jack is up and Joe is still sleeping. My kitchen has exploded with dishes everywhere, not sure how that happened. I'm pretty much caught up on the laundry. I am working on two very cute margarita glasses upstairs. I hope they turn out like I think they will. Sooo fun! I was poking around the net this morning and came across this picture of a flooded farm in Quincy Il which is about 3 hours southish from Peoria. Growing up, I'd see farms like this one all the time, I can't imagine them being under water! Where does all this water go when it leaves?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

it all gets sucked back into the ground I guess. what a mess!! I have laundry to do and weeds to pull