Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi. Had a great day today. Ended up going to the pool from 1:30 til 5. Loved visiting with my friends there and just hanging out. Kate and Jack both went to the movies but with different people, duh! Anyway, its nice that Jack is big enough now to go with friends and it was soooooooooo great car pooling with people in my neighborhood. Kate doesn't have any close friends in here so we are always driving her everywhere! I even had a chance to visit with my neighbor on her back porch. You know Ral loves going to Donna's. Thats about it. Tomorrow is pretty much the same. :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

sounds like a glorious summer day!

Valerie said...

love the new layout!
Still trying to play catch-up here (Sat & Sun spent @ lax tourney). KJ got her new veneer Tuesday; looks good. Today we've been cleaning. KJ is actually a sleep in my bed under the covers. She said she has a headache and doesn't feel so good. Maggie was supposed to come over @ noon so I could take them to the pool but it's 2:15 pm and we've yet to hear from them.