Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello. Well, its sooooooooooooooo hot here today! Whoosh. Summer has arrived in Alabama. Rick and I got our walk in this morning which was great and then I did some laundry and got ready to head to the pool. Saturday's at the pool are just sort of weird. its a totally different crowd which isn't a bad thing at all but just different. We hung out at the pool for awhile and then kate and I got hungry so we ran home for lunch, then I dropped Kate back off at the pool and I went to the store to pick up something for dinner. Something that could sit in the car while i went back to the pool. I picked up stuff for tacos, I had the meat at home already. I got in just in time to watch Big Brown lose. :( It was sad. What a beautiful horse. I really don't know much about horse racing but I wanted him to win. Oh well. Anyway, I made tacos. I'm bored. noone is online. no emails and I hate weekends! lol. ugh! I think the girls are going to a baseball game at the other highschool which is sooooooooooo far away! Why can't they be playing up here by us? Nothing is ever easy.

No comments: