Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi. We had a good Monday. Joe was invited to go to the water park with friends and I took Jack, and his friend, Ben and Kate to the pool with me. It was another hot day but we saw lots of fun people at the pool today. On the way home we saw one of Kate's friends driving! That is crazy weird to see. He has his permit and will be 16 in the fall so his dad was with him but still, weird! I just got in from my walk and it looks like the rain is on its way. We need it and I love a good thunderstorm especially at night that way it can be all gone by morning and we can play outside! I'm forever a child.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

We're off bright & early in the AM. Have a wonderful time at the beach! Use plenty of sunscreen and watch out for sharks! ha! ha! enjoy your family time! xoxo