Friday, June 27, 2008


Hello. Rick is on his way to pick up our yummy pizza order!!! I always get a greek salad and a personal veggie pizza. sooooooooooo yummy. love friday nights! took the kids to the pool this afternoon, enjoyed hanging out with friends and catching up. Lots of people are headed to the beach this weekend and next. We are not, I miss it soooo much. I need a condo!! I don't think that is in God's plans for me but I can always ask. Have to fire the bowls this weekend and try to clean a little. Kate is at the lake with her friend, Joe is finally home. Jack is home too. :) Life is good. Love it!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

K so I have been so behind!!! Totally need to email you our latest crisis....always something here! ANYWAY, the chip and dip bowl, OMG Tracy your talent is endless!!! The bathing suits are wicked!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! The pics of the beach rock too, you are such a fab photographer.....I'll get better with posting ;)!!!! Love ya