Thursday, June 26, 2008


Hi everyone. Just took Joe to his friends so they can head off to their last day of VBS. He has really had a wonderful week and I'm going to go to the church later in the morning so I can see him. I'll take my camera! Not sure what is happening today. I think its supposed to maybe rain later on so the pool is probably out. I have to prepare for a painting party this evening. I'm very excited, it will be a lot of fun. I love giving a little hostess gift when I start the parties and my friend, Margaret has booked two parties with me so I painted her a really fun chip and dip set. I love it and I would sooooooooo keep it if it didn't her last name on it. lol. anyway, I hope she likes it. Have a great day. xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Cathy said...

loe the pictures of bible school....I loved bible shcool when I was little...all the glitter!

Unknown said...

and the smell of paste. ha, it wasn't glue then, just paste!

Unknown said...

oh and i love glitter.