Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello. Well, it finally rained. We had a nice little thunderstorm late this afternoon and it poured buckets! Sooo good for my garden and grass. I took Kate to her friends earlier, around 1pm, they were going to the pool so hopefully they got some pool time in before it stormed. Jack and Joe played most of the day up the street and now their buddy is spending the night. I just got in from my walk. I did lots of cleaning today, bathrooms, laundry, kitchen floors, dishes, dusting. I really need to get in my car and clean it. Something died in there. It totally smells like a wet towel was left in there but I've taken everything out. Ugh! Oh well. I have to do it anyway before our trip. Thats about it. Sooo not exciting. Rick should be home sometime. He has been so busy with his meetings this week . I know he is ready to just chill out!

No comments: