Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi friends and family! Well, my house is starting to wake up. Rick was out of here bright and early, he came home from his team dinner last night soo tired. He practically fell into bed. Looks like its going to be nice today so hopefully we'll get some pool time in. I did a lot of work around the house yesterday and today I can sit back for a little bit. I saw an article in the paper that there is a jump in snake bites around Alabama due to the drought and the recent rains and such. its kind of creepy.Rick said he saw one under his trailer out back last week. Ick! I've seen several in the middle of the road recently. Spiders and Snakes give me the heebie jeebies! Anyway. thats about it. Have a great Wednesday. :)

1 comment:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

yuck!!! snakes gross!!!! hope you have lots of fun at the pool!!! we are just ...oh ya know...hanging out.