Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi! Well, it's Friday. Mom, Dad, Jayne and Abbie are on their way! Tomorrow we'll be at the beach. I'm really looking forward to just doing nothing. It will be nice to get away from here for a bit and not have the usual every day things to think about. :) Ralph is on his way to the lake with Donna and his bff's. :) He was sooo excited. I've pretty much packed Rick and myself. The boys are easy, they basically live in their swim suits all week long. Kate will pack herself. We are taking Rick's car this year as it just makes more sense with gas prices and it isn't like we are driving too far. I'm sure by the time we get there, the kids will be fighting, ha I say that, I'm sure by the time we get out of here the kids will be fighting. Pulleeze, my sisters and I drove to the beach in small cars and it took a lot longer!

No comments: